Care and maintenance of a Saha leather bag
- Use the protective bag. Keep it in its protective bag when you do not use it, you will avoid unwanted friction or scratches.
- To preserve its original shape and appearance, do not rest anything on top that could distort it.
- Fill it in when you save it. Use newspaper or any material that helps you keep your shape. In this way, you will avoid deformations.
- Protect it from direct sunlight. It will help you preserve the color of the bag.
- Store it in a dry place avoiding humidity.
- Watch out for stains. If it gets wet, don't apply heat to it, let it dry at room temperature, or use a soft cotton chamois. If the stain is greasy, it is best to act quickly, put talcum powder on the stain to absorb it, leave it to rest for a few hours and carefully remove it with a clean soft brush or brush. Alcohol and perfume can irreparably stain the bag.
- Hydrate it. 1 or 2 times a year. Use specific products for this and you will prevent the leather from weakening and losing its good appearance.